The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the date sheet for pending class 10 and class 12 board exams.
The board has informed that students will have to follow the physical-distancing norms and the parents have to make sure that their ward is not sick.
Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank announced on Monday (May 18) the date sheet for pending Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2020 class 10 and 12 board examinations.
“Dear students of class 12th of #CBSE Board here is the date sheet for your board exams. All the best,” tweeted Union HRD Minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank.
As per the latest notification, the CBSE exams for the pending subjects will be held between July 1st to July 15th.
The pending Board exam date sheet was earlier expected to be released on May 16 but was later deferred to May 18.
On health guidelines for students, Sanyam Bhardwaj, the Controller of Examination, CBSE said the students will be required to carry their own sanitizer bottles and wear masks to their examination centres. He added that parents will have to ensure that their ward is not sick and students will have to strictly follow physical distancing norms.
The Board exams were postponed due to nation-wide lockdown imposed on March 25 to contain the spread of novel coronavirus. The class 10th CBSE Board exams were pending only in northeast Delhi.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion