Guwahati: Assam has reported 7 more COVID-19 cases. One of the infected persons died before detection, 3 are from Sarusajal quarantine centre and rest 3 are related to Aloo Godam in Fancy Bazaar which is a containment zone. Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sharma took to Twitter to announce this.
Earlier on Monday, two persons from Cachar district of Assam tested positive for COVID-19. Assam has so far reported 115 cases of which 68 are active cases, 41 recovered, 4 deaths and 2 patients have migrated to other states.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion