Guwahati: Assam has reported 7 more COVID-19 cases. One of the infected persons died before detection, 3 are from Sarusajal quarantine centre and rest 3 are related to Aloo Godam in Fancy Bazaar which is a containment zone. Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sharma took to Twitter to announce this.
Also Read: Assam: 14 more test positive for COVID19; state tally soars to 135
Earlier on Monday, two persons from Cachar district of Assam tested positive for COVID-19. Assam has so far reported 115 cases of which 68 are active cases, 41 recovered, 4 deaths and 2 patients have migrated to other states.
Also Read: Delhi govt kept mum over Assam man’s death for 10 days?
This on a day Assam State Disaster Management Authority issued new guidelines for the fourth phase of lockdown with new measures and relaxations to be imposed with effect from Monday.
- Apple Vision Pro headset: what does it do and will it deliver?
- Cyclone Biparjoy rapidly intensifies into very severe cyclonic storm
- Construction of Eklavya Model Residential Schools to start soon: Meghalaya Education Min
- Mamata sends Bengal’s top varieties of mangoes to President, PM
- Bhutan’s Drukyul Literature Festival to return after 3 years
- Thought I spoke to mom for last time: India defender Chinglensana on Manipur violence