Guwahati: Two persons from Cachar district of Assam have tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday bring the state’s total to 106 cases, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Taking to Twitter, Sarma wrote, “Alert ~ Two persons of Cachar district have tested #COVID19 positive.
Total cases 106
Active cases 60
Update 6.35 pm / May 18″
Assam has so far reported 106 cases of which 60 are active cases, 41 recovered, 3 deaths and 2 patients have migrated to other states.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art