Guwahati: In what can be called the youngest COVID case in Assam, a 9-year-old boy who came back from Delhi has tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, informed state health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. This takes the state’s tally to 96 cases.
Assam has so far reported 96 cases of which, currently there are 51 active cases, 41 recovered, 2 deaths and 2 migrated patient.
- Afghanistan, Myanmar will not address UN General Assembly: UN official
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM
- Facebook puts Instagram for kids on hold after pushback
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race