Guwahati: Three more persons were found to be COVID-19 positive in Assam, bringing the state’s tally to 100 on Saturday.
Of these fresh cases, all three are from Sarusajai quarantine centre in Guwahati. While one arrived from Bihar, the two others have come from Mumbai.
Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma took to twitter to announce this.
Currently Assam has reached a tally of 100 COVID-19 positive cases out of which are active cases, 41 have recovered and 2 persons have died due to coronavirus.
- Bharat Biotech awaits feedback from WHO for Covaxin EUL
- Jagdish Mukhi takes oath as 20th governor of Nagaland
- Murky water: Meghalaya MLA goes all guns blazing at minister
- GoPro Hero 10 Black launched. Check specifications, price, more
- Nagaland Lottery September 17: Check Dear Hooghly Morning lottery result
- Congress celebrates PM’s birthday as #NationalUnemploymentDay, Twitterati play along