A deep fake from Jimmy Kimmel live show of a baby girl has taken the internet by storm. They doctored the American President, Donald Trumps face on a video of a baby arguing with her mother that she did not touch food belonging to the family dog.
A woman’s voice can be heard asking the child questions on Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic. The voice belonging to the mother than goes on to ask the child a series of statements made by the president over the past few months.
“Mr President, you said the virus is just like the flu,” the mother says
The baby can be heard vehemently denying.
“You also said that the virus will go away by April,”
“You said that it would disappear like a miracle,” the mother charges. The 54-second exchange is extremely engaging to watch.
- Naga peace talks resume but separate flag, constitution still off table
- US rules out adding India, Japan to security alliance with Australia, UK
- Arunachal: Army rescues six locals hit by lightening in Dibang Valley
- Sikkim registers 60 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fatality
- Assam reports 4 new Covid deaths, 407 fresh cases
- Mizoram: Three held with heroin worth Rs 10.15 lakh