PM Narendra Modi condoles loss of lives due to road accident in Auraiya, UP
Economic storm is on its way says Rahul Gandhi during a live media presser
Datesheet for CBSE Board Examinations for Class 10th and 12th to be released today at 5.00 pm: Union HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal
2 more test positive in Assam, state tally at 91 cases
Two more persons related to the ‘Aloo Godam’ case of Guwahati tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday afternoon, taking Assam’s tally to 91. READ MORE
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 85,940 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 85,940 on Saturday (May 16), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 2,752.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 53,035 active cases with 2,752 deaths so far in the country. As many as 30,152 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- US occupation of Afghanistan prevented Afghan self-determination
- Nagaland Lottery September 27: Check Dear Ganga Morning lottery result
- Manipur: Ima Keithel re-opens after five months, tributes paid to those lost to Covid-19
- UAE-based Assamese businessman donates 2 ALS ambulances to AMC
- WWE Extreme Rules 2021: Roman Reigns’ reign continues
- Sikkim eases COVID-19 restrictions for tourists