Shillong: Meghalaya education minister Lahkmen Rymbui informed that the remaining papers of Class XII board exams aka Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examination, which was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, will be conducted on June 8, 9 and 10.
Rymbui informed that the Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBoSE) will conduct the exams of the remaining papers — Mathematics, Physical Education, and Statistics. The board will put out the schedule by Saturday.
He further added that the state is working to ensure that the results of both the SSLC and HSSLC will be announced by end of June or most probably the first week of July.
According to reports, around 3,779 students are expected to appear for the examinations in 59 centres.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh