Shillong: Meghalaya education minister Lahkmen Rymbui informed that the remaining papers of Class XII board exams aka Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examination, which was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, will be conducted on June 8, 9 and 10.
Rymbui informed that the Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBoSE) will conduct the exams of the remaining papers — Mathematics, Physical Education, and Statistics. The board will put out the schedule by Saturday.
He further added that the state is working to ensure that the results of both the SSLC and HSSLC will be announced by end of June or most probably the first week of July.
According to reports, around 3,779 students are expected to appear for the examinations in 59 centres.
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity