Three more persons have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the state on Friday in Kamrup metro. This takes the state’s tally to 89 cases, State health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced this on Twitter.
One person is from Sarusajai Quarantine camp, 1 indoor patient of GMCH, & one has migrated to West Bengal.
Earlier on Thursday, seven persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Guwahati, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. Among the seven persons tested positive, all are the patients and attendants who came from Mumbai and now in quarantine.
The seven persons have been identified as Manoranjan Saha, Pradip Kumar Bania, Gopindra Chandra Malakar, a 13-year-old (name withheld), P Basudev Patowari, Nilakantha Deb and Mina Rani Bania.
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity