Guwahati: After successively testing negative, a COVID-19 patient was discharged from Silchar Medical College and Hospital in Assam on Friday, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. With this, the total number of cured patients in the state stands at 41 out of total 86 cases.
Informing about it on Twitter, Sarma said, “Happy to share that one more #COVID19 patient, after testing negative successively, has been discharged from SMCH today taking the total recovered patients to 41.”
The state has so far reported 86 cases of which 42 are active cases, 41 discharged, 2 deaths and 1 patient has migrated to Bihar.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art