Shillong: Amid the lockdown, the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly will resume its budget session from May 20. The re-assembled Budget session 2020 of the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly will be a three-day affair.
Meghalaya Legislative Assembly, commissioner and secretary, Dr Andrew Simons said that the government business will be held on May 20-21, while private members business to be held on May 22.
The Budget Estimates for the year 2020-21 will be passed on May 21.
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection
- Assam: Two militants of newly formed outfit killed in Kokrajhar
- Achieved all, never overstay welcome: Shastri gears up for end of tenure
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu