New and improved lockdown 4.0, announces PM Narendra Modi
PM Modi says guidelines for lockdown 4.0 will be announced soon
10% of India’s GDP for corona fight, FM to announce detail tomorrow
The economic package is for all the labourers of the country, for the farmers who are working day and night, for the people of the country in every situation and every season. This economic package is for the middle class of our country who pay taxes and contribute to the development of the country.
Modi announces special economic package for ‘self-reliant’ India
PM Narendra Modi announces bailout package of Rs 20 lakh crore for 2020.
India runs on five pillars, says Modi
India runs on five pillars… Economy, infrastructure, system, vibrant demography, and demand, says Modi.
India needs to become self-reliant post-COVID-19, says Modi
India has set an example for progress in the last century, the country now needs to become self-reliant in the world after the coronavirus pandemic.
When the COVID-19 crisis started, not even a single PPE kit was manufactured in India, only a few N95 masks were available. Today, 2 lakh PPE kits and 2 lakh N95 masks are manufactured daily, he said.
World has been battling COVID-19 pandemic for over four months now, says Modi
Over 3 lakh people have succumbed to the COVID-19 infection so far
PM Narendra Modi addresses nation
PM Narendra Modi lays roadmap for India amid COVID-19 crisis
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs