Bhupal: A daredevil act of a police sub-inspector from Madhya Pradesh went viral on the Internet as he was seen balancing himself on two moving cars depicting the scene from a popular Ajay Devgn starrer Bollywood movie Singham.
Sub-inspector Manoj Yadav was fined Rs 5,000 for his daredevil stunt while on duty and was also warned against any such behaviour in the future, as per police reports.
Donning sunglasses, Yadav was seen balancing himself on the roof of two cars as he got the entire stunt filmed on video.
As the video of his daredevil stunt went viral on social media, senior police officials of Madhya Pradesh took note of the situation and termed it as irresponsible behaviour as it will send wrong signals to all the youngsters.
An investigation into the matter was ordered by Damoh SP Hemant Chauhan and a fine of Rs 5,000 was imposed on Yadav after the probe. The SI was also warned to not repeat such mistakes in the future.
- Mizoram celebrates Palm Sunday
- Bhutanese King to visit India from April 3-5
- Home Minister Amit Shah shown black flag by Congressmen in Mizoram
- PM Modi condoles Salim Durani’s demise, says he made key contribution in world of cricket
- Small tea growers made India self-reliant in production : Tea Board
- Happy songs: these are the musical elements that make us feel good