Bhupal: A daredevil act of a police sub-inspector from Madhya Pradesh went viral on the Internet as he was seen balancing himself on two moving cars depicting the scene from a popular Ajay Devgn starrer Bollywood movie Singham.
Sub-inspector Manoj Yadav was fined Rs 5,000 for his daredevil stunt while on duty and was also warned against any such behaviour in the future, as per police reports.
Donning sunglasses, Yadav was seen balancing himself on the roof of two cars as he got the entire stunt filmed on video.
As the video of his daredevil stunt went viral on social media, senior police officials of Madhya Pradesh took note of the situation and termed it as irresponsible behaviour as it will send wrong signals to all the youngsters.
An investigation into the matter was ordered by Damoh SP Hemant Chauhan and a fine of Rs 5,000 was imposed on Yadav after the probe. The SI was also warned to not repeat such mistakes in the future.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation