Total COVID-19 cases soar to 67,152 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 67,152 on Monday (May 11), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 2,206.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 44,029 active cases with 2,206 deaths so far in the country. As many as 20,916 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Budget 2023: FM announces new savings scheme for women
- Assam: Priest, two others held for drug peddling in Nagaon
- Two years after Myanmar coup, India’s national security still at risk
- Centre confusing people in the name of CAA: Mamata
- Will Tripura get a ‘Hollywood’ MLA? TIPRA Motha thinks so
- Budget: 50-year interest-free loans to states to continue another year