Kochi welcomes 698 Indians stranded in Maldives
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 62,939 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 62,939 on Sunday (May 10), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 2,109.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 41,472 active cases with 2,109 deaths so far in the country. As many as 19,357 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border