Guwahati: Lockdown has indeed taken out many people’s creativity and this includes mimicry as well. A recent video that has gone viral on social media showcases a woman mimicking the senior journalist-cum-television anchor Arnab Goswami. It has made the entire nation wanting to know more about the woman.
The editor-in-chief of Republic TV has garnered a unique reputation when it comes to hosting of prime-time news debates. Coined as one of the most controversial journalists of Indian media in recent times, his provocative style has been mimicked by many over time. It has also been featured in quite a few memes so far.
A Twitter user who shared the video said, “OMG! Who did this? The nation wants to know.” Till now, however, the identity of ‘lady Arnab’ remains unknown. She imitates Arnab’s style of delivery, including his well-known jargon (‘shameless shameless’, ‘mute him’) and his style of barely allowing other debaters to speak by shouting over them.
Twitter comments littered with praise over the lady avatar of Arnab and many argued that she must receive the Dadasaheb Phalke Award. One user even commented, “This is the most accurate Arnab parody I’ve ever seen, everyone stop trying. It’s freaking me out it’s that good.”
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art