New York: After US President Donald Trump’s valet and Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary tested positive for COVID-19, now Ivanka Trump’s personal assistant has been found to be infected with the novel coronavirus.
This is the third confirmed coronavirus case being reported in White House.
According to reports, the personal assistant who works in a personal capacity for US President Donald Trump’s daughter, has not been around her in several weeks.
It is also being reported that the assistant has been teleworking for nearly two months and was tested out of caution. She was not symptomatic.
On Friday, both Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner tested negative for COVID-19, reports said.
- Assam: This social entrepreneur is building communities with tea and art
- Nepal: PM Deuba vows to protect, implement statute on Constitution Day
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- WhileWeWonder: The duo speak about Xewali and their musical journey
- Girish And The Chronicles signs with Italian label Frontiers Music
- Backdoor entry in colleges should stop: Delhi High Court