New York: After US President Donald Trump’s valet and Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary tested positive for COVID-19, now Ivanka Trump’s personal assistant has been found to be infected with the novel coronavirus.
This is the third confirmed coronavirus case being reported in White House.
According to reports, the personal assistant who works in a personal capacity for US President Donald Trump’s daughter, has not been around her in several weeks.
It is also being reported that the assistant has been teleworking for nearly two months and was tested out of caution. She was not symptomatic.
On Friday, both Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner tested negative for COVID-19, reports said.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh