Itanagar: All the 18 students who returned from Kota in Rajasthan to Arunachal Pradesh on Monday have tested negative, informed a source.
Their samples were collected on Tuesday and sent to Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (TRIHMS), the tests of which came out to be negative on Saturday.
As of now, the students are kept in quarantine at the Police Traning Centre (PTC) in Banderdewa in Papumpare district for 14 days.
Meanwhile, the government of Arunachal Pradesh in a cabinet meeting on Friday decided to facilitate the return of people of Arunachal especially stranded across Northeast to the state till May 14. For those stranded in other parts of the country, the decision will be taken post lockdown 3.0.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion