Guwahati: It is quite difficult to imagine the word happy and COVID-19 coexisting in the same sentence. However, a video of a 15-month-old girl who was tested positive for COVID-19 entertaining nurses in full hazmat suits is spreading joy.
The little girl is seen blowing flying kisses and winking. She is admitted to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. The entire family of the toddler (except for the mother) tested positive for novel coronavirus.
The toddler who is asymptomatic is seen playing with nursing officer N Tyagi. The mother can be heard from behind giving various instructions to her child. The one who was recording the video, however, wanted everything to be captured in the right angle before the camera (and we were sure glad that he did), to which the toddler obliged.
The video has gone viral on social media. All the family members were discharged, the little girl is still in the hospital fighting COVID-19 and spreading joy at the same time.
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border