3 more cases detected in Assam, state tally at 56
India may see 0% GDP growth this fiscal year – Moody’s
COVID-19: Death toll in Indore rises to 86, number of cases climbs to 1,727
All doctors, workers and employees including senior management of Gauhati Medical College & Hospital being screened after a PG students tests positive for COVID-19 on Thursday
26 test positive for COVID-19 in Odisha
3 containment zones declared in Guwahati, Assam
Assam: Guwahati Medical College and Hospital closed for new patients after PG students tests positive for COVID-19
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 56,342 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 56,342 on Friday (May 8), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 1,886.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 37,916 active cases with 1,886 deaths so far in the country. As many as 16,539 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Bhaichung Bhutia joins Bharat Jodo Yatra; bats for ILP in Sikkim
- Congratulations pour in for Team India as they lift U-19 women’s T20 World Cup
- Rang Ghar will be promoted to place it on world tourism map: Assam CM
- Tripura 2023: Left to leave ‘few more’ seats to Congress
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong will win 10 seats in Garo Hills, says Deborah Marak
- Himanta to accompany Tripura CM for filing nomination in Assembly polls