New Delhi: Hollywood’s action-packed actor Tom Cruise is known for setting benchmarks when it comes to acting and this time he is going to step up the game by shooting for his next project in space. As per a statement issued by NASA administration Jim Bridenstine, the movie will be shot in outer space onboard the International Space Station.
Jim Bridenstine in a tweet said: “NASA is excited to work with @TomCruise on a film aboard the @Space_Station! We need popular media to inspire a new generation of engineers and scientists to make @NASA’s ambitious plans a reality.”
As per reports, Cruise is working with the team of SpaceX to shoot the movie but no other details have been revealed yet. In February, SpaceX announced that four citizens will be travelling to outer space at the end of 2021 or early 2022 and will be flying onboard the SpaceX’s newly designed Crew Dragon spacecraft.
When the reports were cross-checked with NASA, the organisation denied to comment on the claims and stated that more about the project will be revealed at the appropriate time.
- Pakistan out of economic vulnerability phase: Finance Minister Dar
- Army unveils trophy of ‘Red Shield Assam Badminton’ tourney
- USTM mulls centre for sustainable development for Northeast
- Manipur: 130 weapons deposited in Imphal arms ‘dropbox’
- Arunachal to focus on people’s support for sustainable development
- ‘Biparjoy’ likely to intensify into extremely severe cyclonic storm in 12 hrs: IMD