New Delhi: Hollywood’s action-packed actor Tom Cruise is known for setting benchmarks when it comes to acting and this time he is going to step up the game by shooting for his next project in space. As per a statement issued by NASA administration Jim Bridenstine, the movie will be shot in outer space onboard the International Space Station.
Jim Bridenstine in a tweet said: “NASA is excited to work with @TomCruise on a film aboard the @Space_Station! We need popular media to inspire a new generation of engineers and scientists to make @NASA’s ambitious plans a reality.”
As per reports, Cruise is working with the team of SpaceX to shoot the movie but no other details have been revealed yet. In February, SpaceX announced that four citizens will be travelling to outer space at the end of 2021 or early 2022 and will be flying onboard the SpaceX’s newly designed Crew Dragon spacecraft.
When the reports were cross-checked with NASA, the organisation denied to comment on the claims and stated that more about the project will be revealed at the appropriate time.
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 18
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 18
- BJP names Sonowal, Murugan as its candidates for Rajya Sabha bypolls
- India records 35,662 COVID-19 cases, 281 deaths
- Davis Cup: Prajnesh, Ramkumar lose on Day 1, India trail 0-2 against Finland
- Mizoram U-19 head coach Murtaza Lodhgar dies of heart attack in Vizag