Guwahati: Four more persons have tested positive for COVId-19 in Assam, taking the state’s total to 53 so far. While one of them had come from outside the state, and is in home quarantine, three others are from Guwahati.
With this, the total number of COVID-19 cases now stands at 53 in Assam.
Taking to Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced the news. “Alert ~ 4 persons in Guwahati test #COVID19 + One of them have come from outside Assam, and is in hone quarantine,while 3 are from Guwahati.
* #COVID19 patients in Assam now stands at 53.
* Active cases 18
* Discharged 34
* Death 1
Update at 10.10 pm / May 7.”
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art