Guwahati: Assam government on Tuesday issued new directives, in addition to the guidelines issued earlier, pertaining to the relaxations in businesses and work in the state.
Taking to Twitter, chief secretary Kumar Sanjay Krishna, in his capacity as the chairman of state executive committee, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), tweeted: “Lockdown3.0. (5/5/20) Following are the directives in addition to the the guidelines issued earlier, pertaining to the relaxations in businesses and work in the state of Assam.”
The new directives have allowed a few services to be operational at all times, even during the curfew period from 6 pm to 6 am daily.
These includes tea industries and workers engaged therein, warehouses and personal required for their operation, activities related to PDS operations, FCI warehouses, railways, LPG and petroleum delivery services and workers and staff engaged therein and industries and their supply chain, among others.
Also, supply chains related to essential food items like milk, fish, and other perishables including workers engaged are allowed to work at all times. Even essential services including conservancy services by municipal bodies and other government offices need not follow the 6 pm-6 am curfew order. Goods carrying vehicles are allowed to ply at all times and even construction activities which include highway construction, flood control works have also been given the green signal.
Media persons and persons engaged in printing newspapers and persons engaged in newspaper distribution are allowed to operate beyond the restricted time as per the necessity and the same applies to bank employees as well.
Services which need to follow the time-bound curfew measures are:
- E-commerce delivery is allowed only from 6 am – 6 pm although the backend activities and personal engaged need not follow it.
- Automobile dealership and outlets are allowed to operate only between 6 am – 5 pm.
- Private offices located in the same building as that of a mall are allowed to operate however shops on the same mall are not.
- Large stand-alone shops are allowed to operate but with a limited number of entrants only.
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- COVID-19 vaccines effective for cancer patients? Here’s what a study says
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 21
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case
- CIA officer reports Havana syndrome symptoms during India trip: Report
- Heritage Aviation to start helicopter services in Northeast