New Delhi: Union minister of human resource development (HRD) Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Tuesday announced the dates of the engineering entrance exam (JEE Main) and medical entrance exam (NEET). While NEET will be held on July 26, JEE Main will be held from July 18-23. JEE Advanced is expected to be held in August; however, as of now, dates have not been decided yet.
The admit cards of the registered candidates will also be released soon and will have the details of the exam centres, cities, and sessions of the exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards which can be downloaded from their official website. Additionally, the syllabus of the JEE Main and NEET 2021 has also been curtailed.
The minister also urged the students to go for self-study and derive information using digital media modes which includes SWAYAM, Dikhsa for the entrance exam preparations. For the low-connectivity areas, Nishank informed us that the content will be telecast through SWAYAM Prabha TV.
The minister, however, did not give any new information with regards to the board exams with the exception that the CBSE will conduct the pending exams of the 29 subjects. As for the foreign candidates, CBSE has canceled their pending exams.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases