Itanagar: Out of four people from Arunachal Pradesh who were in Delhi for medical reasons, a youth tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday. As of now, the youth has been kept in isolation, while the other three individuals tested negative, said sources.
The four persons were in Delhi for medical purposes and the one who tested positive wanted to go back to his native place in Arunachal Pradesh in an ambulance as his health was deteriorating, said an official from the health department.
At that point in time, the doctors insisted to collect his swab sample and test, which later on tested positive for COVID-19, he said.
This story is a developing story.
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs