New Delhi: A video of a youth dancing to the song of popular song from Haryana at Nayashahar police outpost in Uttar Pradesh has gone viral and has led to the suspension of an official of the outpost for maligning the image of the police force.
“Naya Shahar outpost in-charge Vishwanath Mishra has been sent to police lines for maligning the image of the force on the orders of SSP Akash Tomar,” SP Ram Yash was quoted as saying by media reports.
The action was taken after a 1.14-minute video of the youth dancing to the famous song of Sapna Chaudhary, Teri Aakhan Ka Ye Kajal, went viral on social media.
The youth seen dancing in the video was brought to the outpost for reportedly violating the nationwide lockdown that was imposed to control the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
It could be further seen in the video that the outpost in-charge and others were enjoying the performance as the youth continued dancing to the song.
- Five held in Guwahati businessman murder case
- Shah, Mamata to arrive in poll-bound Tripura on Monday
- ISRO-NASA built satellite ready to be shipped to India for launch
- The consequences of childhood trauma on children’s mental health
- Buzzing discovery in Arunachal: New bee species named after Tawang
- Sports finally being viewed from athletes’ perspective in country: PM Modi