New Delhi: A video of a youth dancing to the song of popular song from Haryana at Nayashahar police outpost in Uttar Pradesh has gone viral and has led to the suspension of an official of the outpost for maligning the image of the police force.
“Naya Shahar outpost in-charge Vishwanath Mishra has been sent to police lines for maligning the image of the force on the orders of SSP Akash Tomar,” SP Ram Yash was quoted as saying by media reports.
The action was taken after a 1.14-minute video of the youth dancing to the famous song of Sapna Chaudhary, Teri Aakhan Ka Ye Kajal, went viral on social media.
The youth seen dancing in the video was brought to the outpost for reportedly violating the nationwide lockdown that was imposed to control the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
It could be further seen in the video that the outpost in-charge and others were enjoying the performance as the youth continued dancing to the song.
- Afghanistan, Myanmar will not address UN General Assembly: UN official
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM
- Facebook puts Instagram for kids on hold after pushback
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race