ICMR update: A total of 10,46,450 samples have been tested as of 9 am on May 3, Sunday
Meghalaya: COVID-19 curfew to be lifted in Shillong agglomeration from tomorrow
Meghalaya govt announces several relaxations, decides to lift curfew imposed in Shillong agglomeration with effect from May 4 amid national lockdown over COVID-19. READ MORE
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 39,980 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 39,980 on Sunday (May 3), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 1,301.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 28,046 active cases with 1,301 deaths so far in the country. As many as 10,632 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 42 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’
- US to lift travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreigners from Nov 8
- Heroin worth Rs 8 crore seized in Assam, 2 arrested
- Arunachal Pradesh reports 16 new COVID-19 cases