New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, the crime branch of Delhi Police investigating the Tablighi Jamaat funding revealed that crores of rupees have been transacted from Gulf countries into the bank accounts of people related with Nizamuddin Markaz. According to the crime branch, money was both sent and received between Gulf nations and these account holders.
The crime branch submitted all the information related to transactions to the enforcement directorate on May 1. It also revealed that those who were involved in these transactions are associated with Nizamuddin Markaz and are close to Tablighi Jamaat head Maulana Saad.
A case has already been registered earlier against Maulana Saad of the Nizamuddin Markaz under the Epidemic Diseases Act and Indian Penal Code for allegedly violating government orders with regard to arranging the Tablighi Jamaat event at Nizamuddin Markaz that become one of the biggest hotspots for the spread of coronavirus in India.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art