We have opened our borders with all NE states (except Sikkim). From tomorrow, any resident of Assam currently in these states can come into Assam: Health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
BREAKING | 2 BSF Jawan test positive for COVID-19 in Tripura; tally at 4
Bank transfer of 2nd installment of Rs 500 to women Jan Dhan A/C holders from Monday: Finance Minister
All 11 Districts in Delhi to Stay in Red Zone Till 17 May: Satyendar Jain
Lockdown 3.0: What’s allowed and what’s prohibited?
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 37,336 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 37,336 on Saturday (May 2), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 1,218.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 26,167 active cases with 1,218 deaths so far in the country. As many as 9,950 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 42 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border