MHA has today allowed movement of stranded persons such as students, migrant workers, tourists, pilgrims, etc. via rail as well. States and Railway Board will make necessary arrangements for the same
Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel writes to PM Narendra Modi, demanding ‘point to point’ special trains to bring back migrant labourers stranded in other states
Mahindra And Mahindra says zero domestic sales in April
Maharashtra reports 583 new cases; state tally climbs to 10,498
Maruti Suzuki records zero sale in April amid lockdown
Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar holds a meeting with officials through video conferencing to discuss the issues of migrant labourers
Elections to the Legislative Council (MLCs) in Maharashtra will be conducted on May 21 in Mumbai: Election Commission of India
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 35,043 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 35,043 on Friday (May 1), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 1,147.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 25,007 active cases with 1,147 deaths so far in the country. As many as 8,888 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 42 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs