New Delhi: US President Donald Trump and the official Twitter handle of The White House have unfollowed the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on the micro blogging site merely weeks after receiving hydroxychloroquine from India to treat severely ill COVID-19 patients in USA.
Just a few days ago, the White House had followed Twitter handles of Narendra Modi, Prime Minister’s Office, the President of India, Indian embassy in the US and the US embassy in India. These were the only foreign handles being followed by the White House apart from all other handles of the officials of US.
However, the White House has now unfollowed all these accounts along with the Twitter handle of Narendra Modi.
As of now, the White House follows 13 Twitter accounts all of which are related to the United States administrations and President Donald Trump.
- Taliban issue no-shave order to barbers in Afghan province
- India records 18,795 new COVID-19 cases, 179 more deaths
- Former Pak captain Inzamam-ul-Haq undergoes emergency angioplasty
- Afghanistan, Myanmar will not address UN General Assembly: UN official
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action