Total COVID-19 cases soar to 31,332 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 31,332 on Wednesday (April 29), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 1,007.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 22,629 active cases with 1,007 deaths so far in the country. As many as 7,695 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 37 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19