New Delhi: A youth who was out on the streets driving his imported Porsche car without wearing a mask was made to do sit-ups while holding ears on the road as a punishment by the police in Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
The video of the incident that has taken the social media by storm shows the supercar being stopped by the police. The 20 year-old youth who was driving the car was seen coming out of the vehicle and trying to show his curfew pass to the police but was forced to do sit-ups for not wearing mask while out in public space.
While questioned for not wearing mask, the youth was heard replying that he had his mask inside his pocket.
The man identified as Sanskar Daryani, who is son of an Indore-based industrialist, claimed he had a curfew pass to move around in the area to distribute food to the needy people.
Indore has the highest number of COVID-19 cases in Madhya Pradesh and has seen a total of 1,085 cases of the disease.
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border