Guwahati: In a heartwarming gesture, a nurse danced to Bole Chudiyan from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham to entertain a COVID-19 patient at a hospital in Indonesia recently. The video of the nurse in full personal protective equipment (PPE) shaking a leg to the iconic Bollywood number is winning hearts on social media.
Healthcare workers have been at the forefront in the battle against the deadly pandemic right from the beginning. Long hours, continuous influx of patients, staying away from their family, and depressing news of deaths have been a part of their daily lives. However, many took a break from their hectic schedules to at least put the patient’s mind at ease and the Indonesian nurse’s attempt was one of them.
In the video, the nurse is seen in full protective gear with a microphone in one hand and doing moves akin to ‘balle balle’ to the hit Bollywood number. Laughter erupts in the room with some even joining the nurse in her dancing session.
Twitter went on a roll, with many appreciating the effort by the nurse — some even tagging Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan in their tweets.
- Exporters say key buyer Iran not lifting Indian tea
- The era of megalopolis: how the world’s cities are merging
- More boys with cancer being diagnosed than girls in India: Lancet study
- BJP got Rs 614.53 cr as contributions in 2021-22, Congress Rs 95.46 cr
- Six common COVID myths, busted
- India, B’desh pledge to work together to curb terrorism as Indian envoy meets PM Hasina