ICMR issues revised advisory on rapid antibody blood tests
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a revised advisory to state governments over rapid antibody blood tests. It has written to them to stop using kits procured from Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech and Zhuhai Livzon Diagnostics and return them to be sent to the suppliers.
India’s fight against covid-19 people-driven: Modi
COVID-19 cases in Wuhan hospitals down to zero for first time: official
Karan Johar apologises for showing ‘insensitivity’ through posts amid lockdown
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 27,892 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 27,892 on Monday (April 27), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 872.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 20,835 active cases with 872 deaths so far in the country. As many as 6,184 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 35 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- Davis Cup: Prajnesh, Ramkumar lose on Day 1, India trail 0-2 against Finland
- Mizoram U-19 head coach Murtaza Lodhgar dies of heart attack in Vizag
- BCCI may approach Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman for head coach post
- Over 7 lakh people vaccinated in Assam on PM’s birthday
- 37 new cases push Sikkim’s COVID-19 tally to 30,839
- Assam CM dedicates 14 oxygen generators to people