Cases in India near 27,000 mark with 826 deaths
Assam health minister requests PG owners to consider 50% waiver in rent for students for the month of April
A total of 96 police personnel, including 15 officers, tested positive for coronavirus in Maharashtra till Saturday.
West Bengal reports 1st medical death, Assistant Director of Health Services who tested positive for COVID-19 passes away
6 lakh 25 thousand 309 samples of COVID-19 have been tested by various government, private laboratories in country, says ICMR
Delhi-Sonipat border has been sealed by the Sonipat District Magistrate
We in India always knew that spitting in public places is wrong. Yet, it continued in places. Now is the best time to ensure that we don’t spit: PM Modi during Mann Ki Baat
Among the welcome changes in the post-Coronavirus era is the awareness on the need to wear masks: PM Modi during Mann Ki Baat
COVID-19 has changed how we view things: PM Modi during Mann Ki Baat
COVID-19: India cases soar to 26,496
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 26,496 on Sunday (April 26), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 824.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 19,868 active cases with 824 deaths so far in the country. As many as 5,803 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 35 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- CoWIN can be customised, scaled up for health interventions: MEA official
- Sikkim reports 17 fresh COVID-19 cases, one new fatality
- Arunachal a goldmine for adventure tourism: Mountaineer Anshu Jamsenpa
- UP: Tension at Sankisa Buddhist pilgrimage site; saffron flag pulled down from temple
- India boosts firepower in forward areas along LAC in Arunachal sector
- Nagaland reports 18 new COVID-19 cases