People stand in long queue outside DC office, Kamrup (M) for availing their respective passes by maintaining social distancing
13 Madrassa students in Kanpur test positive for Coronavirus
The worldwide death toll from coronavirus pandemic has passed 190,000, with nearly two-thirds of the fatalities in Europe
Gujarat: Rapid Antibody Test kits being used in around 30 districts to ensure early identification of COVID-19
Tamil Nadu announces intense lockdown for 5 municipalities
PM Modi launches eGramSwaraj
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched eGramSwaraj on Friday. The tool will make it easy to monitor activities of Panchayats; easy User Interface will place all information at fingertips of villages and Panchayat functionaries
Plasma therapy results encouraging: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
778 more COVID-19 cases, 14 more deaths reported in Maharashtra
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 23,077 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 23,077 on Friday (April 24), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 718.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 17,610 active cases with 718 deaths so far in the country. As many as 4,748 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
Assam: 35 (1 dead)
Meghalaya: 12 (1 dead)
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31