Guwahati: Apart from restricting the flow of fake news by limiting group message settings during the COVID-19 pandemic, messaging app WhatsApp has now introduced a new ‘Together at Home’ sticker pack.
The stickers which were launched in collaboration with World Health Organization (WHO) endorses social distancing and also tries to understand people’s feelings during the lockdown period.
In a statement issued by the messaging company, it stated, “We’re excited to work with The World Health Organization to launch the ‘Together at Home’ sticker pack that will help people stay connected throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Stickers like these can be funny, educational and universal, breaking through language, age, and other barriers.” The new sticker pack is available in Hindi language along with 12 others.
The sticker pack (with 21 new stickers) aptly reflects the various moods during the lockdown including the pajama-clad man holding a laptop, depicting the new trend of work from home, and also a binge-watching on bed sticker. Let’s also not forget the yoga with a dog sticker depicting the home workout trend as well.
How to use it? Well, it’s quite simple; all the users need to do is go to the sticker section on their WhatsApp account and then tap on the ‘+’ icon on the extreme right corner. At the top, one will find the download option for the ‘Together at Home’ sticker pack including many others. Just click on download and enjoy.
- SW monsoon withdraws from India, 7th-most delayed retreat since ’75
- IIT-Guwahati working on generating hydrogen from water using sunlight
- Incredible to have Bollywood, dance sequence in Marvel movie: Filmmaker Chloe Zhao
- Two NE women, auto driver injured resisting snatching bid in Delhi
- No shortage of power in country, says power minister R K Singh
- Past and present India cricketers back Shami after pacer faces online abuse