Guwahati: In an effort to cheer up masses during the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown, Assam’s famed musician Papon has come up with a new song titled Paar Hobo Aei Xomoy (This too shall pass) on Wednesday.
Written in Assamese, the soulful number is about how to hold on to hope and faith even when all the odds are against you.
Papon wrote, “This is a song I created, performed, and even shot the video on my own during this LockDown. Something I never imagined of doing all by myself. This LockDown has fosho taught us a few extra things :)”
In merely 5 hours after premiering, the video has already garnered over 10,000 views, and 2,500 thumbs up on YoutTube.
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection
- Assam: Two militants of newly formed outfit killed in Kokrajhar
- Achieved all, never overstay welcome: Shastri gears up for end of tenure
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu