Kohima: In the battle against the spread of the deadly coronovirus or COVID-19, prominent Naga artist Alobo Naga, along with over 50 others, is creating social awareness through a music video. The 3:48-minute-long music video titled “#TogetherWeCan, Milikena hatabo”, featuring renowned rapper Moko Koza and DJ/producer Noel Zoek, was released on Monday evening. In less than 24 hours, the video has garnered over 43,000 views online and counting.
The music speaks out on the importance of maintaining social distancing, wearing of masks, staying at home and maintaining hand hygiene and cough hygiene, further urging the people to fight the virus together and eradicate it. With the nationwide lockdown, the song also encourages individuals to be productive even at home.
Shot on mobile phones, the music video features prominent actors, YouTubers and beauty pageant winners. The star cast includes Meren Ozukum, Sunep Lemtur, Rose Longchar, Zhokhoi Chuzho, Mr Smile & Juliet, Bokavi Swu, Mewetshou Dianu and Ruopfuzhano Whiso, besides several other artistes.
The description of the video on YouTube said that the entire process of writing the lyrics, composition, music production, recording, mixing and mastering took three days to complete. Two days each were invested in collecting video clips and editing, it added.
Issued in the public interest by the health and family welfare department, the video has been directed by Bokavi Swu, edited by Aokum Den (StudioLagom), music by Noel Zoek, mix and streamlining by Jackto Wotsa and Newlife Studio.
- 5 easy tried and tested one-pot meals to ‘Netflix and chill’ this weekend
- COVID in schools: How ventilation can help to combat spread of the virus
- Indo-Nepal joint military training exercise in Pithoragarh from Monday
- 2 Indian projects among 15 finalists for Prince William’s Earthshot Prize
- Gadkari gets Rs 4 lakh royalty per month from YouTube for lecture videos
- NIA arrests key conspirator in Manipur Rifles arms theft case