Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has decided to postpone the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Combined Competitive Examination (APPSCCE), 2020 preliminary and mains examinations which were scheduled on May 17, and October 9 to 17 respectively till further notice. This was informed through a notification from APPSC on Tuesday.
The commission took the decisions in view of precautionary measure to contain COVID-19 pandemic, said the notification.
The commission has also taken decision to give one more opportunity for filling online application for the post of junior engineer (Civil) under the department of rural works and for the post of senior personal assistant under Arunachal Pradesh Civil Secretariat and APPSC, the date for which will be notified in due course of time, it said.
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs