Guwahati: Out of 20 people currently lodged at Mizoram House in Mumbai, four people tested positive for COVID-19 during a retest on Sunday. This includes a staff member of the house. The news comes at a time when cases continue to rise in Mumbai.
Earlier, four persons who are currently staying at the Mizoram House in Mumbai tested positive for the deadly virus, said reports. The new cases take the total to eight cases.
Informing this, DIPR Mizoram wrote on Twitter, “20 people staying in MizoramHouse, Mumbai whose sample came negative after the 1st round of testing, were retested on 19April. Unfortunately, 4 of them including 1 Mizoram House helper, have tested positive for #COVID19.”
Mumbai is currently in the Red Zone and is leading the tally of COVID-19 in the country, with around 3,000 cases.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry