Guwahati: Out of 20 people currently lodged at Mizoram House in Mumbai, four people tested positive for COVID-19 during a retest on Sunday. This includes a staff member of the house. The news comes at a time when cases continue to rise in Mumbai.
Earlier, four persons who are currently staying at the Mizoram House in Mumbai tested positive for the deadly virus, said reports. The new cases take the total to eight cases.
Informing this, DIPR Mizoram wrote on Twitter, “20 people staying in MizoramHouse, Mumbai whose sample came negative after the 1st round of testing, were retested on 19April. Unfortunately, 4 of them including 1 Mizoram House helper, have tested positive for #COVID19.”
Mumbai is currently in the Red Zone and is leading the tally of COVID-19 in the country, with around 3,000 cases.
- 8 everyday foods that are ultra processed. Here’s how to spot them
- IIT Mandi develops new tech to make military equipment invisible to radar
- PM urges global investors to explore Indian energy sector
- Budget a ‘silent strike’ on poor by Modi govt: Sonia Gandhi
- We want to diversify ties with India: Russian Ambassador Alipov
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal