Shillong: A fresh case of positive COVID-19 case has been detected in Meghalaya, taking the state’s total to 12, including one death.
The latest confirmed case is a family friend of one of the positive patients. Acccording to Meghalaya CM Conrad K Sangma, the person is already in quarantine centre.
Taking to Twitter late on Monday night, Sangma said: “One of the family friend of the positive patient has also been tested positive. The person is already in quarantine centre. The total number is at 12. One deceased and other 11 are stable.”
Meanwhile, the condition of the previous 10 cases in Meghalaya are in stable condition and under quarantine, said government officials.
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary