Itanagar: Arunachal Police, one of those working 24/7 on the frontline amidst the fight against coronavirus in the state, has shown tremendous effort by booking 1,669 violators of the national lockdown.
Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police (DGP) RP Upadhyaya informed that 429 people have been arrested, while 750 vehicles have been seized for violating the lockdown. The state has imposed a total fine of Rs 6,47,650.
In order to inform the masses that the police are doing their best in implementing lockdown, the DGP tweeted, “Arunachal Police is implementing the #lockdown seriously for the safety of people. 1669 violators of lockdown have been booked. 492 persons have been arrested. 750 vehicles have been seized. Total FIRs registered are 161 and total fine imposed is Rs 6,47,650.”
Also, the DGP shared earlier that the state is using drones to monitor the implementation of the lockdown.
Arunachal Pradesh had reported one case of COVID-19, who is now cured. Currently, the state has zero active cases for the deadly virus.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31