Itanagar: More than 30 people from Arunachal Pradesh had travelled on two flights along with an individual from Assam who tested positive for COVID-19 on April 1.
The man had flown on Air Asia flight I5-798 from Guwahati to Delhi on March 18 and had returned on Air Asia flight I5-788 on March 21.
Going through the passenger list, a copy of which is now with EastMojo, and sorting out the names, we could figure out that more than 30 people had travelled on the same flights with the COVID-19 positive patient from Assam. However, there are possibilities that some non-Arunachal people (but those who reside in the state) may have travelled in the same flights.
As of now, the state government is trying to locate the people.
Those passengers who were in those flights have been asked to reach to the COVID19 control room on the following numbers: 8014911529/9862237715/9436094653/ 03602351897.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art