Guwahati: Two COVID-19 patients have been discharged from MMCH in Guwahati on Saturday, after testing negative for the deadly virus in four successive tests, informed Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
The two released patients are Md Arshan and Md Rizuwan. They have been sent for 14-days home quarantine. As of now, the state reported 34 cases with 11 patients cured/discharged and one fatality.
“Pleased to share that I & MOS @Pijush_hazarika monitored discharge of 2 #COVID patients today – Md Arshad & Md Rizuwan – from MMCH after their 4 successive tests came as negative. They will now be sent for home quarantine.
Total cured patients in #Assam – 11″
Earlier on Friday, for COID-19 patients were released from Golaghat Civil hospital. On Thursday, three COVID-19 patients were discharged from Goalpara Civil Hospital, and on Wednesday, two patients were released from Sonapur Civil Hospital.
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing
- Cops, ‘encroachers’ clash in Sipajhar: Assam govt orders judicial inquiry
- China calls for lifting sanctions on Taliban-controlled Afghanistan
- Arunachal: Highway thrills for some, potholes & accidents for others
- Snatching accused shot at while trying to flee, say Assam Police
- Ex-gratia for kin of persons committing suicide in 30 days of being COVID positive: Centre to SC