Shillong: Two more positive COVID-19 cases have been detected in Meghalaya, taking the state’s total to 11, including one death.
Taking to Twitter, Meghalaya chief minister Conrad K Sangma on Saturday said: “Two more positive cases detected taking the total to 10 active cases in the State. Both cases are from the house of the first patient one is family and other a helper in the house.”
Meanwhile, the condition of the previous eight cases in Meghalaya are in stable condition and under quarantine, according to government officials on Friday.
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence