Guwahati: In yet another good news for the state, four COVID-19 patients from Golaghat Civil Hospital were discharged on Friday, after four successive negative tests for the deadly virus, informed Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
The four released patients are Haidor Ali, Wahida Begum, Yakub Ali and Ruma Begum. With this, the state now has a total of 34cases, of which nine are cured/discharged and under 14 days’ home quarantine and one dead.
Informing about the development, Sarma tweeted, “At Golaghat Civil Hospital along with Min @ATULBORA2, MoS @Pijush_hazarika, CEM, #KAAC @TuliramRonghang monitored discharge of 4 #Covid_19 patients – Haidor Ali, Wahida Begum, Yakub Ali & Ruma Begum for home quarantine, after 4 successive negative tests. Total cured patients ~ 9.”
Earlier on Thursday, three COVID-19 patients were discharged from Goalpara Civil Hospital, and on Wednesday, two patients were released from Sonapur Civil Hospital.
- Assam: This social entrepreneur is building communities with tea and art
- Nepal: PM Deuba vows to protect, implement statute on Constitution Day
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- WhileWeWonder: The duo speak about Xewali and their musical journey
- Girish And The Chronicles signs with Italian label Frontiers Music
- Backdoor entry in colleges should stop: Delhi High Court