Imphal: A woman from Manipur who is currently working as a nurse in the national capital reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday.
As per sources, the 24-year-old woman from Imphal, who tested positive for COVID-19 in Delhi, was working as a staff nurse at a private hospital. She was tested for COVID-19 in the same hospital, as per reports.
In a video which has gone viral on social media, the woman was seen taken by an ambulance from her Delhi residence at Choupal, Kishangarh near Vasant Kunj.
Moreover, nine of her family members living along with her in the same building has been kept under home quarantine as precautionary measure for further spread of the virus, as per reports.
However, as per Manipur health director K Rajo, the state government is yet to receive any official intimidation from Delhi by the time of filing this report.
At present, Manipur has one active COVID-19 patient linked with Delhi’s Nizamuddin Markaz religious congregation and is currently undergoing treatment at RIMS Hospital in Imphal. As per the health director, the 65-year-old man from Lilong area tested positive for the third time on Tuesday.
Next test for the throat swap will be done after a week, he added.
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old girl, Manipur’s first COVID-19 patient with a travel history to London, was discharged on Sunday after she was declared free from the virus by the doctors treating her at JNIMS Hospital.
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’
- US to lift travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreigners from Nov 8