New Delhi: In his fourth address to the nation in the first phase of the national lockdown over COVID-19 pandemic, PM Narendra Modi on Tuesday officially announced the extension of lockdown till May 3.
The situation will be closely monitored and strict lockdown rules will enforced till April 20. Depending upon the situation then, some relaxations may be allowed, said Modi.
“Till April 20, all districts, localities and states will be closely monitored over how they are implementing the lockdown rules. States where hotspots don’t increase could be allowed some relaxation, but with certain conditions,” says PM Modi.
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19